Customer Service Specialist
|February 05, 2013 - June 30, 2013|
|Location:||Mt Pleasant, SC|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Mt. Pleasant Branch|
Provides friendly professional services to customers including handling, and posting transactions, and verifying funds. Duties include balancing cash drawer and handling customer inquires regarding product features, fees, available products and services. Observes and inquiries about customer transactions to identify opportunities to meet customer needs and identify referral opportunities.
1. Excellent Customer Service
- Demonstrates service standards.
- Provides a superior level of service and is very attentive to detail
- Provides prompt, accurate service.
- Takes ownership for customer problems/situations and ensures that they are resolved and that customer is satisfied.
- Understands issues/situations by separating emotion from fact and elevating the issue to their supervisor if needed.
- Remains calm in stressful situations.
- Actively participates in branch events.
2. Identifies Customer Referrals and Provides Sales Support
- Develops solid knowledge of FRB products and services.
- Pro actively spots opportunities to cross sell services and or make referrals to meet customer needs.
- Assist personal bankers with completion of transactional paper work.
- Follows up with straight forward customers inquiries as instructed.
3. Operational Excellence
- Demonstrates accurate balancing and customer service.
- Understands procedures during and after a robbery.
- Maintains proper cash levels.
- Demonstrates proper handling of all teller transactions.
- Demonstrates proper application of compliance regulations.
- Understands and demonstrates proper use of transactions for closing accounts, Reg CC holds, stop payments, and bonds.
- Demonstrates proper use of supervisory transactions.
- Adheres to all internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Uses proper online tools for making and tracking referrals.
4. Live First Reliance Values
- Commitment to Excellence
- Regularly reviews the data associated with areas of responsibility to identify trends and patterns for improvement.
- Teamwork • Work with others in a candid and open manner.
- Work collaboratively to identify solutions in the best interest of FRB.
- Treats others with respect.
- Continuous Improvement
- Develop an annual learning plan to improve job skills and knowledge.
- Share ideas openly with colleagues to find ways to improve the way we do our work.
- Customer First
- Provide customers with an enjoyable and positive experience.
- Keep promises and commitments and adhere to established customer service standards.
- Achieve results
- Establish annual goals and take personal responsibility to achieve results.
- Acts with integrity.
- Respect the privacy rights of customers and associates.
- Tell the truth in all communications and do not mislead by commission or omission.
- Positive Attitude
- Model a positive attitude for others to emulate.
- Apologize when wrong.
5. Role Specific Competencies
- Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
- Listens attentively to others, asks clarifying questions, actively listens, stays open to other viewpoints, and manages distractions and interruptions.
- Keeps information organized and accessible, maintains clean/functional work space, works systematically/efficiently, and manages time well.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability and desire to interact and contribute in a team environment.
- Solid computer knowledge
- Attentive to Detail
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.